Friday, March 20, 2009

Vision

So we are supposed to find this place in between present and future where we can live in the present but still holding onto our broad vision and dream of the future.  How can we do this?  

Tony Dungy once said "The first step toward creating an improved future is developing the ability to envision it.  VISION will ignite the fire of passion that fuels our commitment to do WHATEVER IT TAKES to achieve excellence.  Only VISION allows us to transform dreams of greatness into the reality of achievement through human action.  VISION has no boundaries and knows no limits.  Our VISION is what we become in life."

Am I dreaming this big?  Or am I settling with complacency and mediocrity.  Greatness takes surrendering my life to the passion and fuel that drives me.  Excellence is not measured by this world, but by my greater purpose in which I live for.  God calls the ordinary to do the extraordinary.  I can never doubt his power in me but live knowing that his will surpasses all understanding.   He knows the way.  He knows my dreams.  I just have to commit and keep dreaming the vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment