Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dreams

Your whole life you are told to dream big... follow your dreams... never give up on your dreams... keep on dreaming...
But what do you do if those dreams seem to be gone, to be done..  You dreamed one thing your whole life, and now its over...  the bliss and energy of that moment are just a memory, you can't go back... but you can't seem to exactly go forward.  Where do you go from there?  You try to keep on dreaming but it just is not the same...  Everyday living that dream gets farther and farther away.  You try to keep on going but no longer do you know what you are looking forward to.  The last chapter is over, but how does the next one begin?
I guess I know to keep pressing on until I find my way.  The straight and narrow is there, its just not as easy to follow so I have to be ready for an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment